Sublette County, Wyoming - Assessor's Office
The Sublette County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Sublette County, Wyoming. You can contact the Sublette County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Sublette County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
P.O. Box 250The Sublette County Assessor's Office is located in Pinedale, Wyoming. Pinedale is the county seat of Sublette County, where most local government offices are located.
Sublette County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Sublette County Information
Sublette County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Sublette County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Sublette County Tax Appraiser.
- The Sublette County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Sublette County.
- The Sublette County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Sublette County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Sublette County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Sublette County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Sublette County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 307-367-4374. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Sublette County assessor's office at 307-367-3342. Please call the assessor's office in Pinedale before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Sublette County Courthouse at 307-367-4372.