Natrona County, Wyoming - Assessor's Office
The Natrona County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Natrona County, Wyoming. You can contact the Natrona County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Natrona County property tax due date
P.O. Box 863The Natrona County Assessor's Office is located in Casper, Wyoming. Casper is the county seat of Natrona County, where most local government offices are located.
Natrona County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Natrona County Information
Natrona County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Natrona County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Natrona County Tax Appraiser.
- The Natrona County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Natrona County.
- The Natrona County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Natrona County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Natrona County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Natrona County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Natrona County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 307-235-9444. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Natrona County assessor's office at 307-235-9497. Please call the assessor's office in Casper before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Natrona County Courthouse at 307-235-9202.