Waupaca County, Wisconsin - Assessor's Office
The Waupaca County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Waupaca County, Wisconsin. You can contact the Waupaca County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Waupaca County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
811 Harding StreetThe Waupaca County Assessor's Office is located in Waupaca, Wisconsin. Waupaca is the county seat of Waupaca County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Waupaca County Courthouse, at 811 Harding Street.
Waupaca County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Waupaca County Information
Waupaca County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Waupaca County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Waupaca County Tax Appraiser.
- The Waupaca County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Waupaca County.
- The Waupaca County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Waupaca County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Waupaca County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Waupaca County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Waupaca County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 715-258-6215. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Waupaca before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Waupaca County Courthouse at 715-258-6200.