Outagamie County, Wisconsin - Assessor's Office
The Outagamie County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Outagamie County, Wisconsin. You can contact the Outagamie County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Outagamie County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
410 S Walnut StThe Outagamie County Assessor's Office is located in Appleton, Wisconsin. Appleton is the county seat of Outagamie County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Outagamie County Administration Building, at 410 South Walnut Street.
Outagamie County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Outagamie County Information
Outagamie County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Outagamie County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Outagamie County Tax Appraiser.
- The Outagamie County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Outagamie County.
- The Outagamie County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Outagamie County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Outagamie County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Outagamie County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Outagamie County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 920-832-5665. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Outagamie County assessor's office at 920-832-4923. Please call the assessor's office in Appleton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Outagamie County Administration Building at 920-832-5079.