Langlade County, Wisconsin - Assessor's Office
The Langlade County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Langlade County, Wisconsin. You can contact the Langlade County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Langlade County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
800 Clermont StThe Langlade County Assessor's Office is located in Antigo, Wisconsin. Antigo is the county seat of Langlade County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Langlade County Courthouse, at 837 Clermont Street.
Langlade County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Langlade County Information
Langlade County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Langlade County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Langlade County Tax Appraiser.
- The Langlade County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Langlade County.
- The Langlade County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Langlade County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Langlade County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Langlade County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Langlade County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 715-627-6207. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Langlade County assessor's office at 715-627-6281. Please call the assessor's office in Antigo before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Langlade County Courthouse at 715-627-6201.