City of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin - Assessor's Office
The City of Fond du Lac Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in City of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. You can contact the City of Fond du Lac Assessor for:
- Checking the City of Fond du Lac property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
160 S Macy StThe City of Fond du Lac Assessor's Office is located in Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the City City Of Fond Du Lac Government Center, at 160 South Macy Street.
City of Fond du Lac Assessor Contact Information
City of Fond du Lac Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the City of Fond du Lac Tax Assessor may also serve as the City of Fond du Lac Tax Appraiser.
- The City of Fond du Lac Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in City of Fond du Lac.
- The City of Fond du Lac Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The City of Fond du Lac Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in City of Fond du Lac, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting City of Fond du Lac about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the City of Fond du Lac Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 920-322-3410. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Fond du Lac before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the City City Of Fond Du Lac Government Center at 920-929-3000.