Doddridge County, West Virginia - Assessor's Office
The Doddridge County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Doddridge County, West Virginia. You can contact the Doddridge County Assessor for:
- Checking the Doddridge County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Doddridge County Assessor's Office is located in West Union, West Virginia.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Doddridge County Assessor Contact Information
Doddridge County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Doddridge County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Doddridge County Tax Appraiser.
- The Doddridge County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Doddridge County.
- The Doddridge County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Doddridge County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Doddridge County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Doddridge County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Doddridge County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 304-873-1261. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Doddridge County assessor's office at 304-873-3419. Please call the assessor's office in West Union before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352