Okanogan County, Washington - Assessor's Office
The Okanogan County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Okanogan County, Washington. You can contact the Okanogan County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Okanogan County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
123 5Th Ave N Rm 150The Okanogan County Assessor's Office is located in the Okanogan County Courthouse in Okanogan, Washington. Okanogan is the county seat of Okanogan County, where most local government offices are located.
Okanogan County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Okanogan County Information
Okanogan County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Okanogan County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Okanogan County Tax Appraiser.
- The Okanogan County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Okanogan County.
- The Okanogan County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Okanogan County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Okanogan County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Okanogan County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Okanogan County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 509-422-7190. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Okanogan before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Okanogan County government at 509-422-7100.