Ferry County, Washington - Assessor's Office
The Ferry County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Ferry County, Washington. You can contact the Ferry County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Ferry County property tax due date
350 E Delaware Ave The Ferry County Assessor's Office is located in Republic, Washington. Republic is the county seat of Ferry County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Ferry County Courthouse, at 350 East Delaware Street, Room 1.
Ferry County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Ferry County Information
Ferry County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Ferry County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Ferry County Tax Appraiser.
- The Ferry County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Ferry County.
- The Ferry County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Ferry County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Ferry County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Ferry County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Ferry County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 509-775-5205. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Ferry County assessor's office at 509-775-2492. Please call the assessor's office in Republic before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Ferry County Courthouse at 509-775-5229.