Adams County, Washington - Assessor's Office
The Adams County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Adams County, Washington. You can contact the Adams County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Adams County property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Adams County Assessor's Office is located in Ritzville, Washington.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Adams County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Adams County Information
Adams County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Adams County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Adams County Tax Appraiser.
- The Adams County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Adams County.
- The Adams County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Adams County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Adams County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Adams County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Adams County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 509-659-3200. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Adams County assessor's office at 509-659-3206. Please call the assessor's office in Ritzville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352