Notice: Undefined variable: LocalityName in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 198
Property Tax > harrisonburgcity Tax Assessor
harrisonburgcity, virginia - Assessor's Office
The harrisonburgcity Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in harrisonburgcity, virginia. You can contact the harrisonburgcity Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the harrisonburgcity property tax due date
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorStreetAddress in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorStreetAddress_2 in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 241
Notice: Undefined variable: LocalitySecondary in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 247
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorCity in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 250
The harrisonburgcity Assessor's Office is located in , virginia.
harrisonburgcity Assessor Contact Information
harrisonburgcity Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the harrisonburgcity Tax Assessor may also serve as the harrisonburgcity Tax Appraiser.
- The harrisonburgcity Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in harrisonburgcity.
- The harrisonburgcity Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The harrisonburgcity Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in harrisonburgcity, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting harrisonburgcity about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the harrisonburgcity Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorPhoneDashes in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 344
. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorFaxDashes in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 348
Please call the assessor's office in
Notice: Undefined variable: AssessorCity in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 350
before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.