City of Radford, Virginia - Assessor's Office
The City of Radford Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in City of Radford, Virginia. You can contact the City of Radford Assessor for:
- Checking the City of Radford property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The City of Radford Assessor's Office is located in the Radford City Municipal Building in Radford, City of Radford County, Virginia.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
City of Radford Assessor Contact Information
Additional City of Radford Information
City of Radford Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the City of Radford Tax Assessor may also serve as the City of Radford Tax Appraiser.
- The City of Radford Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in City of Radford.
- The City of Radford Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The City of Radford Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in City of Radford, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting City of Radford about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the City of Radford Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 540-731-3613. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the City of Radford assessor's office at 540-731-3635. Please call the assessor's office in Radford before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352