Town of Guildhall, Vermont - Assessor's Office
The Town of Guildhall Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Guildhall, Vermont. You can contact the Town of Guildhall Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Town of Guildhall property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
The Town of Guildhall Assessor's Office is located in Guildhall, Essex County, Vermont.
Town of Guildhall Assessor Contact Information
Additional Town of Guildhall Information
Town of Guildhall Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Guildhall Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Guildhall Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Guildhall Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Guildhall.
- The Town of Guildhall Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Guildhall Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Guildhall, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Guildhall about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Guildhall Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 802-676-3797. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Guildhall assessor's office at 802-676-3518. Please call the assessor's office in Guildhall before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.