San Patricio County, Texas - Assessor's Office
The San Patricio County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in San Patricio County, Texas. You can contact the San Patricio County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the San Patricio County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
P.O. Box 578The San Patricio County Assessor's Office is located in Sinton, Texas. Sinton is the county seat of San Patricio County, where most local government offices are located.
San Patricio County Assessor Contact Information
Additional San Patricio County Information
San Patricio County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the San Patricio County Tax Assessor may also serve as the San Patricio County Tax Appraiser.
- The San Patricio County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in San Patricio County.
- The San Patricio County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The San Patricio County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in San Patricio County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting San Patricio County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the San Patricio County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 361-364-9373. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Sinton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the San Patricio County Courthouse at 361-364-6120.