Roberts County, Texas - Assessor's Office
The Roberts County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Roberts County, Texas. You can contact the Roberts County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Roberts County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
P.O. Box 478The Roberts County Assessor's Office is located in Miami, Texas. Miami is the county seat of Roberts County, where most local government offices are located.
Roberts County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Roberts County Information
Roberts County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Roberts County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Roberts County Tax Appraiser.
- The Roberts County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Roberts County.
- The Roberts County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Roberts County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Roberts County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Roberts County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Roberts County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 806-868-3611. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Roberts County assessor's office at 806-868-3381. Please call the assessor's office in Miami before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Roberts County Courthouse at 806-868-3721.