Llano County, Texas - Assessor's Office
The Llano County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Llano County, Texas. You can contact the Llano County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Llano County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
801 Ford St Rm 101The Llano County Assessor's Office is located in Llano, Texas. Llano is the county seat of Llano County, where most local government offices are located.
Llano County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Llano County Information
Llano County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Llano County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Llano County Tax Appraiser.
- The Llano County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Llano County.
- The Llano County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Llano County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Llano County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Llano County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Llano County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 325-247-4165. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Llano County assessor's office at 325-247-5205. Please call the assessor's office in Llano before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Llano County Courthouse at 325-247-7730.