Fannin County, Texas - Assessor's Office
The Fannin County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Fannin County, Texas. You can contact the Fannin County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Fannin County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Fannin County Assessor's Office is located in Bonham, Texas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Fannin County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Fannin County Information
Fannin County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Fannin County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Fannin County Tax Appraiser.
- The Fannin County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Fannin County.
- The Fannin County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Fannin County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Fannin County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Fannin County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Fannin County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 903-583-7493. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Fannin County assessor's office at 903-583-1244. Please call the assessor's office in Bonham before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352