Eastland County, Texas - Assessor's Office
The Eastland County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Eastland County, Texas. You can contact the Eastland County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Eastland County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
The Eastland County Assessor's Office is located in the 1st floor, Eastland County Courthouse in Eastland, Texas.
Eastland County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Eastland County Information
Eastland County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Eastland County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Eastland County Tax Appraiser.
- The Eastland County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Eastland County.
- The Eastland County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Eastland County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Eastland County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Eastland County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Eastland County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 254-629-1564. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Eastland before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.