Concho County, Texas - Assessor's Office
The Concho County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Concho County, Texas. You can contact the Concho County Assessor for:
- Checking the Concho County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Concho County Assessor's Office is located in Paint Rock, Texas.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Concho County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Concho County Information
Concho County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Concho County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Concho County Tax Appraiser.
- The Concho County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Concho County.
- The Concho County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Concho County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Concho County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Concho County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Concho County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 325-732-4460. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Paint Rock before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352