Bee County, Texas - Assessor's Office
The Bee County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Bee County, Texas. You can contact the Bee County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Bee County property tax due date
The Bee County Assessor's Office is located in Beeville, Texas.
Bee County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Bee County Information
Bee County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Bee County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Bee County Tax Appraiser.
- The Bee County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Bee County.
- The Bee County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Bee County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Bee County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Bee County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Bee County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 361-362-3250. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Bee County assessor's office at 361-358-5417. Please call the assessor's office in Beeville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.