Robertson County, Tennessee - Assessor's Office
The Robertson County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Robertson County, Tennessee. You can contact the Robertson County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Robertson County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
108 CourthouseThe Robertson County Assessor's Office is located in Springfield, Tennessee. Springfield is the county seat of Robertson County, where most local government offices are located.
Robertson County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Robertson County Information
Robertson County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Robertson County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Robertson County Tax Appraiser.
- The Robertson County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Robertson County.
- The Robertson County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Robertson County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Robertson County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Robertson County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Robertson County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 615-384-4311. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Springfield before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Robertson County Courthouse at 615-384-2476.