Loudon County, Tennessee - Assessor's Office
The Loudon County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Loudon County, Tennessee. You can contact the Loudon County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Loudon County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
100 River Rd Ste 106The Loudon County Assessor's Office is located in Loudon, Tennessee. Loudon is the county seat of Loudon County, where most local government offices are located.
Loudon County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Loudon County Information
Loudon County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Loudon County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Loudon County Tax Appraiser.
- The Loudon County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Loudon County.
- The Loudon County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Loudon County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Loudon County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Loudon County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Loudon County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 865-458-2059. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Loudon County assessor's office at 865-458-9952. Please call the assessor's office in Loudon before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Loudon County Office Building at 865-458-4664.