Cannon County, Tennessee - Assessor's Office
The Cannon County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Cannon County, Tennessee. You can contact the Cannon County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Cannon County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Cannon County Assessor's Office is located in the Cannon County Courthouse in Woodbury, Tennessee.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Cannon County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Cannon County Information
Cannon County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Cannon County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Cannon County Tax Appraiser.
- The Cannon County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Cannon County.
- The Cannon County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Cannon County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Cannon County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Cannon County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Cannon County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 615-563-5437. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Woodbury before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352