Spink County, South Dakota - Assessor's Office
The Spink County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Spink County, South Dakota. You can contact the Spink County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Spink County property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Spink County Assessor's Office is located in Redfield, South Dakota.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Spink County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Spink County Information
Spink County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Spink County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Spink County Tax Appraiser.
- The Spink County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Spink County.
- The Spink County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Spink County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Spink County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Spink County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Spink County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 605-472-4585. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Redfield before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352