Abbeville County, South Carolina - Assessor's Office
The Abbeville County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Abbeville County, South Carolina. You can contact the Abbeville County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Abbeville County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Abbeville County Assessor's Office is located in Abbeville, South Carolina.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Abbeville County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Abbeville County Information
Abbeville County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Abbeville County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Abbeville County Tax Appraiser.
- The Abbeville County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Abbeville County.
- The Abbeville County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Abbeville County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Abbeville County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Abbeville County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Abbeville County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 864-366-5312. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Abbeville County assessor's office at 864-366-8988. Please call the assessor's office in Abbeville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352