Town of Richmond, Rhode Island - Assessor's Office
The Town of Richmond Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Richmond, Rhode Island. You can contact the Town of Richmond Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Town of Richmond property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
County CourthouseThe Town of Richmond Assessor's Office is located in Wyoming, Washington County, Rhode Island.
Town of Richmond Assessor Contact Information
Town of Richmond Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Richmond Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Richmond Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Richmond Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Richmond.
- The Town of Richmond Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Richmond Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Richmond, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Richmond about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Richmond Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 401-539-9000. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Wyoming before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the 4800 Tower Hill Road at .