Town of Lincoln, Rhode Island - Assessor's Office
The Town of Lincoln Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Lincoln, Rhode Island. You can contact the Town of Lincoln Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Town of Lincoln property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
The Town of Lincoln Assessor's Office is located in Lincoln, Providence County, Rhode Island.
Town of Lincoln Assessor Contact Information
Town of Lincoln Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Lincoln Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Lincoln Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Lincoln Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Lincoln.
- The Town of Lincoln Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Lincoln Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Lincoln, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Lincoln about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Lincoln Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 401-333-8449. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Lincoln before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.