Town of Burrillville, Rhode Island - Assessor's Office
The Town of Burrillville Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Town of Burrillville, Rhode Island. You can contact the Town of Burrillville Assessor for:
- Checking the Town of Burrillville property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
The Town of Burrillville Assessor's Office is located in Harrisville, Providence County, Rhode Island.
Town of Burrillville Assessor Contact Information
Town of Burrillville Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Town of Burrillville Tax Assessor may also serve as the Town of Burrillville Tax Appraiser.
- The Town of Burrillville Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Town of Burrillville.
- The Town of Burrillville Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Town of Burrillville Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Town of Burrillville, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Town of Burrillville about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Town of Burrillville Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 401-568-4300. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Town of Burrillville assessor's office at 401-568-9473. Please call the assessor's office in Harrisville before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.