Pike County, Pennsylvania - Assessor's Office
The Pike County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Pike County, Pennsylvania. You can contact the Pike County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Pike County property tax due date
506 Broad StThe Pike County Assessor's Office is located in Milford, Pennsylvania. Milford is the county seat of Pike County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Pike County Courthouse, at 506 Broad Street.
Pike County Assessor Contact Information
Pike County Assessor Address
Pike County Assessor
506 Broad Street
Milford, PA 18337
Pike County Assessor Phone Number
Pike County Assessor's Website
Additional Pike County Information
Pay Your Property Tax How to pay property taxes
Property Tax Search Tool & GIS Map Geographical Information System
Pike County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Pike County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Pike County Tax Appraiser.
- The Pike County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Pike County.
- The Pike County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Pike County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Pike County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Pike County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Pike County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 570-296-5936. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Milford before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Pike County Courthouse at 570-296-7613.
Find the tax assessor for a different Pennsylvania county
Find property records for Pike County
The median property tax in Pike County, Pennsylvania is $2,911.00