Lebanon County, Pennsylvania - Assessor's Office
The Lebanon County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania. You can contact the Lebanon County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Lebanon County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
400 S 8Th StThe Lebanon County Assessor's Office is located in Lebanon, Pennsylvania. Lebanon is the county seat of Lebanon County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Lebanon County Courthouse, at 400 South 8th Street.
Lebanon County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Lebanon County Information
Lebanon County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Lebanon County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Lebanon County Tax Appraiser.
- The Lebanon County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Lebanon County.
- The Lebanon County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Lebanon County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Lebanon County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Lebanon County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Lebanon County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 717-274-2801-Ext.-2250. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Lebanon County assessor's office at 717-228-4454. Please call the assessor's office in Lebanon before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Lebanon County Courthouse at 717-274-2801.