Beaver County, Pennsylvania - Assessor's Office
The Beaver County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Beaver County, Pennsylvania. You can contact the Beaver County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Beaver County property tax due date
810 3Rd StThe Beaver County Assessor's Office is located in Beaver, Pennsylvania. Beaver is the county seat of Beaver County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Beaver County Courthouse, at 810 Third Street.
Beaver County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Beaver County Information
Beaver County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Beaver County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Beaver County Tax Appraiser.
- The Beaver County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Beaver County.
- The Beaver County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Beaver County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Beaver County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Beaver County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Beaver County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 724-770-4480. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Beaver before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Beaver County Courthouse at 724-728-5700.