Tulsa County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Tulsa County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Tulsa County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Tulsa County Assessor for:
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Tulsa County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
500 S. Denver AvenueThe Tulsa County Assessor's Office is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Tulsa is the county seat of Tulsa County, where most local government offices are located.
Tulsa County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Tulsa County Information
Tulsa County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Tulsa County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Tulsa County Tax Appraiser.
- The Tulsa County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Tulsa County.
- The Tulsa County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Tulsa County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Tulsa County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Tulsa County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Tulsa County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 918-596-5100. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Tulsa before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Tulsa County Courthouse at 918-596-5000.