Rogers County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Rogers County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Rogers County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Rogers County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Rogers County property tax due date
219 S Missouri Ave Rm 109The Rogers County Assessor's Office is located in Claremore, Oklahoma. Claremore is the county seat of Rogers County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Rogers County Courthouse, at 219 South Missouri Street, Room 108.
Rogers County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Rogers County Information
Rogers County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Rogers County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Rogers County Tax Appraiser.
- The Rogers County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Rogers County.
- The Rogers County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Rogers County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Rogers County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Rogers County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Rogers County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 918-341-3290. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Rogers County assessor's office at 918-341-4565. Please call the assessor's office in Claremore before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Rogers County Courthouse at 918-341-0585.