Pawnee County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Pawnee County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Pawnee County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Pawnee County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Pawnee County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Pawnee County Assessor's Office is located in Pawnee, Oklahoma.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Pawnee County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Pawnee County Information
Pawnee County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Pawnee County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Pawnee County Tax Appraiser.
- The Pawnee County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Pawnee County.
- The Pawnee County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Pawnee County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Pawnee County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Pawnee County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Pawnee County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 918-762-2402. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Pawnee County assessor's office at 918-762-2127. Please call the assessor's office in Pawnee before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352