Oklahoma County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Oklahoma County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Oklahoma County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Oklahoma County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Oklahoma County Assessor's Office is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Oklahoma County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Oklahoma County Information
Oklahoma County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Oklahoma County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Oklahoma County Tax Appraiser.
- The Oklahoma County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Oklahoma County.
- The Oklahoma County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Oklahoma County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Oklahoma County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Oklahoma County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Oklahoma County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 405-713-1270. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Oklahoma City before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352