Nowata County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Nowata County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Nowata County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Nowata County Assessor for:
- Checking the Nowata County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Nowata County Assessor's Office is located in Nowata, Oklahoma.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Nowata County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Nowata County Information
Nowata County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Nowata County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Nowata County Tax Appraiser.
- The Nowata County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Nowata County.
- The Nowata County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Nowata County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Nowata County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Nowata County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Nowata County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 918-273-0581. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Nowata before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352