McCurtain County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The McCurtain County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in McCurtain County, Oklahoma. You can contact the McCurtain County Assessor for:
- Checking the McCurtain County property tax due date
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The McCurtain County Assessor's Office is located in Idabel, Oklahoma.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
McCurtain County Assessor Contact Information
Additional McCurtain County Information
McCurtain County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the McCurtain County Tax Assessor may also serve as the McCurtain County Tax Appraiser.
- The McCurtain County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in McCurtain County.
- The McCurtain County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The McCurtain County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in McCurtain County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting McCurtain County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the McCurtain County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 580-286-5272. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Idabel before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352