Latimer County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Latimer County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Latimer County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Latimer County Assessor for:
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Checking the Latimer County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Latimer County Assessor's Office is located in Wilburton, Oklahoma.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Latimer County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Latimer County Information
Latimer County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Latimer County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Latimer County Tax Appraiser.
- The Latimer County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Latimer County.
- The Latimer County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Latimer County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Latimer County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Latimer County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Latimer County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 918-465-3031. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Wilburton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352