Dewey County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Dewey County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Dewey County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Dewey County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Dewey County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Dewey County Assessor's Office is located in Taloga, Oklahoma.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Dewey County Assessor Contact Information
Dewey County Assessor Address
Dewey County Assessor
205 Broadway Street
Taloga, OK 73667
Dewey County Assessor Phone Number
Dewey County Assessor's Website
Additional Dewey County Information
Property Tax Search Tool Find Dewey County property tax records
Dewey County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Dewey County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Dewey County Tax Appraiser.
- The Dewey County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Dewey County.
- The Dewey County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Dewey County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Dewey County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Dewey County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Dewey County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 580-328-5561. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Dewey County assessor's office at 580-328-5652. Please call the assessor's office in Taloga before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352
Find the tax assessor for a different Oklahoma county
Find property records for Dewey County
The median property tax in Dewey County, Oklahoma is $333.00