Comanche County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Comanche County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Comanche County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Comanche County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Comanche County property tax due date
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Comanche County Assessor's Office is located in Lawton, Oklahoma.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Comanche County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Comanche County Information
Comanche County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Comanche County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Comanche County Tax Appraiser.
- The Comanche County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Comanche County.
- The Comanche County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Comanche County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Comanche County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Comanche County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Comanche County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 580-355-1052. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Lawton before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352