Cleveland County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Cleveland County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Cleveland County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Cleveland County Assessor for:
- Checking the Cleveland County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Paying your property tax
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Cleveland County Assessor's Office is located in Norman, Oklahoma.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Cleveland County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Cleveland County Information
Cleveland County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Cleveland County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Cleveland County Tax Appraiser.
- The Cleveland County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Cleveland County.
- The Cleveland County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Cleveland County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Cleveland County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Cleveland County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Cleveland County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 405-366-0230. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Cleveland County assessor's office at 405-366-0234. Please call the assessor's office in Norman before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352