Cimarron County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Cimarron County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Cimarron County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Cimarron County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Cimarron County property tax due date
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
The Cimarron County Assessor's Office is located in Boise City, Oklahoma.
Cimarron County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Cimarron County Information
Cimarron County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Cimarron County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Cimarron County Tax Appraiser.
- The Cimarron County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Cimarron County.
- The Cimarron County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Cimarron County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Cimarron County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Cimarron County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Cimarron County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 580-544-2701. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Boise City before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.