Beckham County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Beckham County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Beckham County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Beckham County Assessor for:
- Checking the Beckham County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
PO BOX 428The Beckham County Assessor's Office is located in Sayre, Oklahoma. Sayre is the county seat of Beckham County, where most local government offices are located.
Beckham County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Beckham County Information
Beckham County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Beckham County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Beckham County Tax Appraiser.
- The Beckham County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Beckham County.
- The Beckham County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Beckham County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Beckham County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Beckham County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Beckham County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 580-928-3329. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Sayre before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Beckham County Courthouse at 580-928-2589.