Alfalfa County, Oklahoma - Assessor's Office
The Alfalfa County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Alfalfa County, Oklahoma. You can contact the Alfalfa County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Alfalfa County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Information on your property's tax assessment
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Alfalfa County Assessor's Office is located in Cherokee, Oklahoma.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Alfalfa County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Alfalfa County Information
Alfalfa County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Alfalfa County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Alfalfa County Tax Appraiser.
- The Alfalfa County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Alfalfa County.
- The Alfalfa County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Alfalfa County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Alfalfa County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Alfalfa County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Alfalfa County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 580-596-2145. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Cherokee before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352