Trumbull County, Ohio - Assessor's Office
The Trumbull County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Trumbull County, Ohio. You can contact the Trumbull County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Your property tax bill
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Trumbull County property tax due date
160 High St NwThe Trumbull County Assessor's Office is located in Warren, Ohio. Warren is the county seat of Trumbull County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Administration Building, at 160 High Street NW.
Trumbull County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Trumbull County Information
Trumbull County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Trumbull County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Trumbull County Tax Appraiser.
- The Trumbull County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Trumbull County.
- The Trumbull County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Trumbull County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Trumbull County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Trumbull County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Trumbull County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 330-675-2420. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Trumbull County assessor's office at 330-675-2419. Please call the assessor's office in Warren before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Administration Building at 330-675-2451.