Paulding County, Ohio - Assessor's Office
The Paulding County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Paulding County, Ohio. You can contact the Paulding County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Checking the Paulding County property tax due date
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Your property tax bill
115 N Williams St Ste B-1The Paulding County Assessor's Office is located in Paulding, Ohio. Paulding is the county seat of Paulding County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Paulding County Courthouse, at 115 North Williams Street.
Paulding County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Paulding County Information
Paulding County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Paulding County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Paulding County Tax Appraiser.
- The Paulding County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Paulding County.
- The Paulding County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Paulding County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Paulding County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Paulding County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Paulding County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 419-399-8205. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Paulding before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Paulding County Courthouse at 419-399-8215.