Noble County, Ohio - Assessor's Office
The Noble County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Noble County, Ohio. You can contact the Noble County Assessor for:
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Your property tax bill
- Checking the Noble County property tax due date
Courthouse Square, Room 210The Noble County Assessor's Office is located in Caldwell, Ohio. Caldwell is the county seat of Noble County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Noble County Courthouse, at Courthouse Square, Room 210.
Noble County Assessor Contact Information
Noble County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Noble County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Noble County Tax Appraiser.
- The Noble County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Noble County.
- The Noble County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Noble County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Noble County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Noble County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Noble County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 740-732-4044. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Caldwell before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Noble County Courthouse at 740-732-2969.