Columbiana County, Ohio - Assessor's Office
The Columbiana County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Columbiana County, Ohio. You can contact the Columbiana County Assessor for:
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Checking the Columbiana County property tax due date
- Your property tax bill
- Paying your property tax
- Information on your property's tax assessment
105 S Market StThe Columbiana County Assessor's Office is located in Lisbon, Ohio. Lisbon is the county seat of Columbiana County, where most local government offices are located. The assessor's office is located in the same building as the Columbiana County Courthouse, at 105 South Market Street.
Columbiana County Assessor Contact Information
Additional Columbiana County Information
Columbiana County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Columbiana County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Columbiana County Tax Appraiser.
- The Columbiana County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Columbiana County.
- The Columbiana County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Columbiana County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Columbiana County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Columbiana County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Columbiana County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 330-424-9515. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Columbiana County assessor's office at 330-424-9745. Please call the assessor's office in Lisbon before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Columbiana County Courthouse at 330-424-9511.