Slope County, North Dakota - Assessor's Office
The Slope County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Slope County, North Dakota. You can contact the Slope County Assessor for:
- Checking the Slope County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 237
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 239
The Slope County Assessor's Office is located in the Slope County Courthouse in Amidon, North Dakota.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 252
Slope County Assessor Contact Information
Slope County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Slope County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Slope County Tax Appraiser.
- The Slope County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Slope County.
- The Slope County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Slope County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Slope County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Slope County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Slope County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 701-879-6370. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
Please call the assessor's office in Amidon before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/propertytax101/public_html/assessor_localities.php on line 352