Rolette County, North Dakota - Assessor's Office
The Rolette County Assessor is responsible for appraising real estate and assessing a property tax on properties located in Rolette County, North Dakota. You can contact the Rolette County Assessor for:
- Your property tax bill
- Information on your property's tax assessment
- Reporting upgrades or improvements
- Appealing your property tax appraisal
- Checking the Rolette County property tax due date
- Paying your property tax
PO BOX 939The Rolette County Assessor's Office is located in the Rolette County Courthouse in Rolla, North Dakota. Rolla is the county seat of Rolette County, where most local government offices are located.
Rolette County Assessor Contact Information
Rolette County Assessor's Office Services
There are three major roles involved in administering property taxes - Tax Assessor, Property Appraiser, and Tax Collector. Note that in some counties, one or more of these roles may be held by the same individual or office. For example, the Rolette County Tax Assessor may also serve as the Rolette County Tax Appraiser.
- The Rolette County Tax Assessor is responsible for setting property tax rates and collecting owed property tax on real estate located in Rolette County.
- The Rolette County Property Appraiser is responsible for determining the taxable value of each piece of real estate, which the Tax Assessor will use to determine the owed property tax.
- The Rolette County Tax Collector is responsible for collecting property tax from property owners. They issue yearly tax bills to all property owners in Rolette County, and work with the sheriff's office to foreclose on properties with delinquent taxes.
When contacting Rolette County about your property taxes, make sure that you are contacting the correct office. You can call the Rolette County Tax Assessor's Office for assistance at 701-477-5666. Remember to have your property's Tax ID Number or Parcel Number available when you call!
If you have documents to send, you can fax them to the Rolette County assessor's office at 701-477-6339. Please call the assessor's office in Rolla before you send documents or if you need to schedule a meeting. If you have general questions, you can call the Rolette County Courthouse at 701-477-5665.